Wednesday, October 3, 2012

ME IS FINALLY PUBLISHED!!!!!!! YAAAAY!!!!

First of all I'd like to thank all the guys and gals who visit my blog, even with just a handful of posts on my fledgeling rant space. I have had the honour of receiving four digit visits in the past month, when i decided to start blogging again. You guys are the best. You have no idea how awesome it was to see the entire world map highlighted in green on my stats.  It kinda justified the title of my blog, AWESOMENESS. So once again, thank you for that. This thank you encompasses all the guys and girls who even gave a passing glance to what i had to say, from India, Russia, Europe, USA and the rest of the world. You guys are awesome.

So, yeah, I know I haven't been very regular in updating my posts, well its no excuse, but I was busy with work and some other stuff. And to be honest, I didn't think any one gave a rats ass about what i had to say about anything. But now I gotta kinda re-assess. So here goes:


The reason I haven't been updating my blog was because i was working on something, i was working on something very special, it was gestating for close to eight and a half months and now that very special something is about to come out into the world. My book LOVE UNHITCHED will hit bookstores all over the country (India) on the 15th of September. But for those outside India, fret not my brethren, you can order it online on Amazon.com soon enough. For those of you in India my book is available for pre- order on Flipkart.com, heres the link if you want to give it a read http://tinyurl.com/9bjbgnx

No comments:

Post a Comment